TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

It's Ok

Having seen the original version of this series and watching this one episode, I feel like there could have been more improvement done in regards to the plot and how some of the characters were read.

In truth, Nylocke was the best of the characters being voiced but that falls to LK doing a fun reading for the character. As for characters like Kirbopher and Flamegirl, I feel like they don't come off as interesting as they could be. Flamegirl feels a little too "down-played" when she's being voiced and some of her dialog doesn't sound natural to any conversation. As for Kirbopher, I get he's being played up as the "guy who really wants to be the hero but it's just not happening" but it feels like he's being played too dumb and the idea is being forced too much.

I would have loved to have seen a different story being told with this setting and these character but that's always up to the creator to decided. I'm not really sold on this series yet but it's only episode 1. I really hope this can be something better then it's former-self and I hope I can look forward to future episodes to prove me wrong in my current assumptions.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Parody or result of a night of drinking

This is the worst anime ever. It is, however, an awesome parody of horrible dubs and animes. 10 for you, good sir.

Max & Watch Max & Watch

Game and Watch Again and Again!

This was an awesome music video. I especially like the parts with the game and watch kids and the dog. I hope to see more awesome stuff like this. :3

I Will Follow You... I Will Follow You...

Surprising

This is surprisingly well animated and well done for a Clockday flash. Keep up the good work.

Also.....UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS FOR THE WIN!!! :D

Devlin Boss Battles 2 Devlin Boss Battles 2

Cute!

This was short but I will admit it was very cute. It looks like you made the monster sort of Madness-esque with her detached hands and movements. I don't usually like sprite movies but this one is a close exception.

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

LOL times....uh...alot

Simply put: Best Fandub Ever. XD

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

I'm going to get you Penguin!

This was a pretty good shot. :3

One question though: Was there a reason for the penguin being blurry compared to the two other characters? I kind of thought it was odd that it's body was blurry and its face wasn't; and, that its look didn't match with the PC guy and the wack-Mac (see what I did there....I'm so funny...really :P).

Other then the penguin in the witness protection program treatment, it was a good flash shot. :3

Bobert-Rob responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed. And the blurring was because he looked kind of blurry in the logos I've seen of him, and it was an odd way of showing that. I didn't want to blurr EVERYTHING on the penguin because that would've mad the flash lag, so... yeah. Glad you enjoyed what you did though, Meg! Later!

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

Today's Lesson Is:

This, kids, is why you should never call other people after getting drunk, stoned, and bitched slapped by your homosexual pimp. It leads to leaving retarded voice messages on Newgrounds's voicemail.

*The More You Know*

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

Baby Mason is funny!

I really like how the animation in this episode flowed so well. You're really becoming more awesome with this with every episode you make (and I say "more awesome" because you were awesome from the get go). The extras were good too though I have to admit that skull was a sneaky bastard. I mean, hiding in the game and being all "oh, you totally won't see me because you'll be distracted by the funny '1 Gil in a treasure chest' rant". Sneaky skull.

Also, baby Mason is awesome. There needs to be more baby Mason and his confusing fascial expressions. X3

Thanks for another funny episode. :3

Bobert-Rob responds:

You're welcome for another funny episode. :D And yeah, I do hope to do an entire episode about Mason... I just haven't written it yet and I've already got a bunch of other scripts I want to do in a specific order, so... yeah, it'll be a little while. And yes, the style is developing quite well, but it can only get better. People are demanding even MORE detail in the backgrounds.. can you believe it? And I figured I did good with the detail I put into these backgrounds. Ah well, backgrounds have always been a weak spot of mine, so I'll just have to tough it out and improve em'. Thanks for the review!

Anusboy Anusboy

Huh....

It was interesting; but, WHY an anusboy? o.o