TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

It's Ok

Having seen the original version of this series and watching this one episode, I feel like there could have been more improvement done in regards to the plot and how some of the characters were read.

In truth, Nylocke was the best of the characters being voiced but that falls to LK doing a fun reading for the character. As for characters like Kirbopher and Flamegirl, I feel like they don't come off as interesting as they could be. Flamegirl feels a little too "down-played" when she's being voiced and some of her dialog doesn't sound natural to any conversation. As for Kirbopher, I get he's being played up as the "guy who really wants to be the hero but it's just not happening" but it feels like he's being played too dumb and the idea is being forced too much.

I would have loved to have seen a different story being told with this setting and these character but that's always up to the creator to decided. I'm not really sold on this series yet but it's only episode 1. I really hope this can be something better then it's former-self and I hope I can look forward to future episodes to prove me wrong in my current assumptions.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Parody or result of a night of drinking

This is the worst anime ever. It is, however, an awesome parody of horrible dubs and animes. 10 for you, good sir.

Max & Watch Max & Watch

Game and Watch Again and Again!

This was an awesome music video. I especially like the parts with the game and watch kids and the dog. I hope to see more awesome stuff like this. :3

Zelda Game BETA Zelda Game BETA

This isn't a Beta

Sorry to say this to you but this isn't a beta. At best it's an alpha version of the game. If you want to release this again as a beta, you need to add more game elements to the game. A beta version of a game is basically a nonofficial release of a game that contains all the gaming elements planned for the game so beta-testers can play through the game and find bug or find things that can be fixed/improved on.

You've got a start here, just try again.

LL - Lock Day08: The Game LL - Lock Day08: The Game

It was ok.

It was an ok game when I firgured out that I had to us the mouse to move the character. Next time, you should be sure to note how to move the characters so people don't get confused.

Humbuggered Humbuggered

The best way to burn off Christmas stress

This game is very fun to play and the controls are simple enough to use so that anyone can play it. I managed to earn 11160 points in my second time playing it so the scoring seems pretty fair. This is in one of the new holidays games that deserves a vote 5. :3

Wonchop responds:

That last sentence didn't make much sense but I kinda got what you meant so thanks